Friday 29 May 2015

Brrr… it is very cold this morning so keep warm!!!

Last week we told you about our flag designs… well here they are!!!

I have got stars and a pukeko on my flag.
I like yellow
Ethan           


On my flag I have got stars, a pukeko and a kiwi. I chose the pukeko and kiwi because I like them.
The stars are for New Zealand.
    Aieshar


I chose the Southern Cross, a kiwi and a silver fern.
I painted the background green for the greenstone in New Zealand.
Luke B

I chose stars, a pukeko, a kiwi and a Maori design.
I painted my background black and blue.
The black is for the Maori people at Willowbank and so is the kiwi.
Gabby



On my flag I have chosen a Maori man, a koru, a pukeko and a kiwi.
I painted my flag  red because it looks fancy.
I chose birds because they are from new Zealand.

On my flag I have got Jesus on the cross and stars.
I painted my flag black for the All Blacks.
I wanted a cross because it is for my church.
Luke U
Well what do you think?
We are wondering what Mr Key is going to say about them.
Imagine if he chose one of our flags.   We think that we might get rich if he does!!!!



Gayle and Rachel wanted science this term to be fun and boy it really was on Wednesday.
We made Corny Goo from cornflour and water.
The mixture was just like magic…it was all hard in our hands and then we opened our hands and it was all runny.
We just couldn't understand why this was happening but it didn't matter as we had such a fabulous time playing with it.










This would be a great activity to do at home on a cold day…..not on the carpet though!!

We hope that you all have a very enjoyable Queens Birthday weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment