Friday 20 September 2013

Off on a Spring hunt!













On Thursday we went on as Spring hunt to  the Terra Viva Garden shop to see all the plants that we could choose to put in our gardens at home. We were hoping to see lots of Spring bulbs but they had all gone. There was a huge display of vegetables that we could plant in our gardens and we all had to think about which one that we would like...some of us didn't want any!!!!!

Mmm...this would be great in our garden !!!

And what about these???

Mmm...what one will I choose?

Beautiful azaleas


After looking at all the plants we had a play in the play ground  that was there and then we  went into the cafe to have a treat!! We were all allowed to have a fluffy!!!!!
A lady that was having coffee there commented on how wonderful we all were and that we all had amazing manners! Rachel and Gayle were oh so proud of us!!!

This is great!


It is very fluffy!

I really like this!

I sometimes do this with my Mum.

Not bad!!

Just like adults do!!

No fluffy for me..I just wanted water!













No comments:

Post a Comment