Thursday 10 November 2016

What fun we have had today......

Today we went with all the children from Te Puna to the Canterbury A and P Show.

It was fun going on the bus and sitting up high so that we could see everything that we don't normally see when we are in the car.

These are things we liked the best about the show.

Desharne....I loved the motor cross because I love motor bikes. I would have liked to have stayed longer.

Ben...I liked the old tractors and seeing how they worked in the olden days. There was a tractor that was 100 years old that was really good.

Gabby....I liked everything about the show...the animals from WillowBank and the motor bikes.

Meagan....I enjoyed seeing all the cows. I liked patting the animals.

Addison....I liked watching the horses jumping over things. It was great touching the rabbits.

Aieshar....I loved watching the horses, the band that was playing dancing music and the lady that was doing all the tricks on the stage.

Ryan...I really liked looking at all the machines. There was a machine making bubbles. It was fun to watch. I was more interested in the machines than the animals.

Jasiah...I loved watching the motor cross because the motors looked great roaring around and getting stuck.

Aaron....I liked the motor bikes because they were really cool.I liked touching and holding the animals...especially the goats.

Getting our tattoos from the people at St John Ambulance



Fun with the rugby balls..


A very cute kid...a baby goat

The cute piglets



I really like goats...


We all loved being able to touch the animals

Waiting our turn to hold the rabbits




We all hope that you enjoy the long weekend....we are going to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment